On my way up Mt. Elbert (the highest point in Colorado) for a sunrise summit, I stopped to appreciate the incredible view and was fortunate enough to preserve this memory forever. This photograph captures a magical moment in time as a meteor crossed the Milky Way. Watch my journey of climbing Mt. Elbert in the video below.
Ready-to-hang Framed Poster with museum-quality paper.
– 200 gsm / 80 lb matte (uncoated) paper
– Thickness: 20-25 mm /0.79″–0.98″ and for the USA market thickness is 1.9 cm/0.75″
– Shatterproof, transparent plexiglass.
– Includes a hanging kit, to hang in both portrait and landscape orientations.
– For indoor use
– Ready-to-hang, poster is placed within the frame. The end recipient can hang it directly on the wall.
– Printed and shipped on demand. No minimums.