- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window)
- Click to email a link to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
Hey! First off, love your vlog. Secondly, I’m going to be doing a section hike of the PCT and was looking into the platypus gravity water purifier, and was unsure if I should get the 2 or 4 liter version. what do you recommend! I am trying to limit my weight. Thanks!
Thank you! The 4 liter is more convenient. But will weigh a little more. I had the 2 L, but have the 4 L now and will probably use it in the future. Please keep me posted! I’ve never been on the PCT. I can’t wait!
Hi, I would like to know if it would be possible to hike with you, cause you seem really cool.
I am a French art teacher living in Paris, and I would like to plan a USA trip, as soon as possible.
You got my contact and website below (there are some videos of myself there, if interested).
Thanks, and I am looking forward to hearing from you !