I got to visit NYC!
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window)
- Click to email a link to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
Enjoy your time up there in that beautiful country! Have you guys made plans for the post gathering? I have been inspired! I’m getting my gear together! Stay tuff. Albert
I’m excited for you! Everyone out here is taking it a day at a time. Haha. Thanks for following!
I saw “Chance” on a recent Gator Miller video Fishing For Thru hikers! It was good to see his smiling face!
You have started quite a saga and all of us out here in blog land are all with you!
Sending Love to all you guys and gals! Stay strong. Albert
Have you taken all those pictures a n videos on your iPhone? Will there be a compilation at the end? Does Whitney know how much we appreciate her work? How close are you and how cold is it getting? Many more? ASB
Luv the updates! I just got back from the Smoky Mountains and I loved every second of it. The hikers seemed so genuine and friendly. I missed that part of people. I would like to start planning for a thru hike. 6 months is a long time to take off work and makes it nearly impossible to make the trip. How did you make this possible?
You are an inspiration to so many of us. Your smile and energy gives us future AT Thru Hikers hope and encouragement. Thank you so much! You are awesome!
Trying to get up with Whitney! I am inspired! Email me back.
Thank you. ASB