Rules & Prizes
The theme in this contest should relate to hiking, backpacking, camping and/or the Homemade Wanderlust channel/videos. The contest begins on November 19, 2018 and designs can be submitted until voting begins on November 25, 2018. The voting period will last from November 25th-November 28th, 2018. If you need a high resolution copy of my logo for your design, send me an email at: HomemadeWanderlust@gmail.com
- Up to 3 designs may be submitted, however winners will only receive ONE prize. (If the same artist wins 1-3 place, he/she will only be awarded the 1st place prize. The other prizes will be dispersed to the next contestants in line.)
- If you are submitting a two-sided design, please make sure both sides are included in one image submission. Otherwise, this could get confusing during the voting process.
- Any design you submit must be your original work. Any designs that are not original will have to be disqualified (I don't want any legal issues--eek).
- No obscenities--keep it family friendly!
- Submitted designs will be approved before they are posted and released to voting.
- Winners will be determined by voting. Feel free to share with folks and ask them to vote for you (and you may vote for yourself)!
- Winners must e-mail signed participation and release form before receiving prize (see below).
There will be 3 CASH prizes given for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd places as follows:
- 1st Place - $200
- 2nd Place - $100
- 3rd Place - $50
CONTEST PARTICIPATION AGREEMENT AND RELEASE
In exchange for participation in the Contest, I hereby give permission to Homemade Wanderlust, its successors, assigns, licensees, affiliate entities, officers and employees (known collectively herein as "HW") to use my artwork and/or any modification or adaption thereof (hereinafter, collectively referred to as the “Artwork Submission”), as well as the use of my name as Artwork Creator, in all forms, and for any lawful purposes, including but not limited to usage on or in connection with the sale of clothing and haberdashery products. Accordingly, I do hereby irrevocably grant to HW a worldwide royalty-free license to use the Artwork Submission on any and all products, for any purpose, and in any and all media now known or hereafter developed, without limitation as to duration or frequency of use.
I represent and warrant that I am the sole creator and copyright owner of the Artwork Submission, and therefore assume legal responsibility for any copyright issues arising in connection with the usage of the Artwork Submission by HW. I acknowledge that HW shall have the right to alter, edit, modify, and/or adapt the Artwork Submission for any use, without any requirement to obtain my approval and/or consent.
I understand that I am not entitled to any compensation, whether monetary or otherwise, from or in connection with HW’s use of the Artwork Submission, other than the Contest prize award, in the event the Artwork Submission is selected as the winning submission in the Contest.
This agreement constitutes the entire understanding between the undersigned and HW with respect to the subject matter herein. Any waiver, modification or addition to this agreement shall not be valid unless in writing and signed by both parties.
Winners will be required to submit a signed copy of the CONTEST PARTICIPATION AGREEMENT AND RELEASE FORM , along with a larger sized image if needed, to firstname.lastname@example.org .